Stand & Move at Work II, as the second phase of the Stand & Move at Work project, will evaluate the implementation of the SMW tool kit into workplaces which already have sit-to-stand workstations and would like to more fully utilize them for employee health & wellness. This study started August 10th 2020 and is currently enrolling eligible worksites. Collaborators are Mark Pereira at University of Minnesota, Paul Estabrooks at University of Utah, and Genevieve Healy at the University of Queensland (Australia). See our short info page for more information and schedule a time with our team to see if your worksite can take part!
Some of our studies are currently recruiting participants!
The Stand & Move at Work study is actively looking for worksites to take part in our study! We are looking for workplaces ANYWHERE in the United States to take part. If you would like more information, go to our home page, then fill out the screening survey on behalf of your workplace.
- BeWell24 (BW24) is a smartphone-based intervention to reduce the risk of diabetes in prediabetic Veterans (data collection complete, analysis in process)
- SleepWell24 (SW24) is a smartphone-based intervention to improve adherence to continuous positive airway pressure treatment (CPAP) in patients with newly diagnosed sleep apnea (data collection complete, analysis in process)
- Stand & Move at Work (SMW) is an evaluation of sit-stand desks for cardiometabolic health (data collection is complete, data analysis ongoing, main outcomes paper is under review)
- WorkWell is a smartphone-based intervention to increase standing and moving at the hourly level to interrupt sitting time and improve cardiometabolic biomarkers in sedentary office workers.
- StandUPTV is a technologically advanced screen time monitoring and behavioral intervention study that aims to decrease recreational sedentary screen time in adults.